Cindy Shaw is an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse at Renaissance Women’s Healthcare who provides health care for young women and general gynecology.
Cindy has been in women’s health for 18 years. Cindy recently attended a conference with the North American Menopause Society and provides hormone replacement therapy. She enjoys educating young women about birth control, sexually transmitted diseases and women’s preventive health.
Prior to joining MANA, Cindy practiced as a Certified Nurse Midwife at Choctaw Nation Community Hospital and served as a Clinical Assistant Professor at UAMS College of Nursing in Little Rock.
In her spare time, Cindy enjoys spending time with her grandchildren, reading, camping and floating on the Buffalo River.
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, Arkansas State Board of Nursing
- Board Certified Nurse Midwife, American College of Nurse-Midwives
- Master of Science in Nursing
Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio
- Certified Nurse Midwife
Frontier School of Midwifery and Family Nursing, Hyden Kentucky
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
University of Arkansas Medical School College of Nursing, Little Rock
- Education and care for young women
- Birth Control
- General Gynecology
- Hormone Replacement Therapy