Dr. Randall Staley joined Northwest Arkansas Psychiatry in 2018. Dr. Staley is board certified in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Adult Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. He has practiced primarily with children and adolescents for more than 10 years, working with ADHD and other issues in Northwest Arkansas.
Dr. Staley is a member of the Clinical TMS Society and provides TMS therapy for patients suffering from depression.
Certifications & Memberships
- Board-certified in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Board-certified in General Adult Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- A Member of the Clinical TMS Society
- Residency in Pediatrics, General Psychiatry, and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
University of Kentucky College of Medicine
- Doctorate in Medicine
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine
- Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences
Arkansas State University, Jonesboro, AR
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Child Psychiatry
- Adult Psychiatry