Dr. Anamika Tandon is a board-certified Internal Medicine primary care physician specializing in adult medicine, wellness care as well as treatment and prevention of chronic illnesses.
Dr. Tandon earned her medical degree from Dayanand Medical College & Hospital in Ludhiana, India, and completed her internal medicine residency at the University of Iowa. Since then, she has practiced internal medicine in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and Bentonville, Arkansas. Both of Dr. Tandon’s parents are physicians in India, and from an early age, what drew her to the pursuit of medicine was to see how rewarding it was for them to be able to help people feel better.
“I love to connect with people and learn from them,” says Dr. Tandon. “As a physician, I have had plenty of opportunities to see how resilient my patients can be when faced with great challenges, and this enables me to develop resilience and compassion as well.”
When not treating her patients, Dr. Tandon likes to travel with her husband, an interventional cardiologist, and their son. Dr. Tandon also loves to practice Pranayama yoga, meditation, singing, and dancing. Her family enjoys the mild climate and slow-paced life in Northwest Arkansas.
- Board Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Member, American College of Physicians
- Member, Punjab Medical Council, India
- Best Graduate Award (#1), Dayanand Medical College
- Internal Medicine Residency
University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- Internal Medicine Internship
University of Toledo Medical Center, Toledo, OH
- Ophthalmology Residency
Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh, Punjab University, India
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana, India
- Internal Medicine/Primary Care
- Women’s Health
- Men’s Health
- Chronic Disease Management
- Wellness and Preventive Care
- Adult Vaccines