Dr. Clint Turner is fellowship-trained in Sports Medicine and Board Certified in Family Medicine. He has provided compassionate, quality care at MANA Family Medicine in Springdale since 2016.
Dr. Turner completed his Family Practice Residency and Fellowship at John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth, Texas. He specializes in medical management of athletes of all ages, sports clearance physicals, preventive health care, acute care and emergent medical care. Dr. Turner provides sports clearance physicals, specialized care for athletes with chronic diseases such as Type 1 diabetes and high blood pressure, and treatment for sports injuries.
A University of Arkansas alum, Dr. Turner and his wife, Lindsay, enjoy living in Northwest Arkansas. Outside of the clinic, he enjoys trail running, hiking, road biking and mountain biking. He has worked in rural New Zealand, serving the people of the town of Oamaru in his family medicine practice. He is passionate about wellness and helping athletes excel to their fullest potential.
- Board Certified in Family medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine with a Certificate of Added Qualification in Sports Medicine
- Member, American Academy of Family Physicians
Family Medicine Residency and Sports Medicine Fellowship
John Peter Smith Hospital, Ft. Worth, Texas
Doctorate in Medicine
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock
Bachelor of Science in Biology with Honors
University of Arkansas, Fayetteville
- Family Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Sports clearance physicals
- Medical management of athletes of all ages
- Chronic disease management for athletes (T1D, High Blood Pressure)
- Nonoperative musculoskeletal injuries
- Wellness & preventive care
- Acute care and emergent medical care