Dr. Alan Udouj is a board-certified radiologist with MANA Imaging.
Dr. Udouj served as Associate Professor of Radiology at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences and practiced Radiology at the Central Arkansas Veterans Hospital in Little Rock. He is a member of the AOA, the American Roentgen Ray Society, and the American College of Radiology.
During college and medical school, Dr. Udouj volunteered in the Summer Science Program at Arkansas Children’s Hospital and also volunteered as a basketball coach for the Fayetteville Youth Center.
He and his wife, Lara, have three young children and are looking forward to making Fayetteville their home. When he is not at the clinic, Dr. Udouj enjoys getting outside to play golf and spending time with his family. He is an avid Razorback and Green Bay Packers fan.
- Board Certified in Diagnostic Radiology by the American Board of Radiology
- Radiology ResidencyUniversity of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock
- General InternshipUniversity of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock
- Doctorate of MedicineUniversity of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock
- Bachelor of Science in BiologyUniversity of Arkansas, Fayetteville