Kristin is an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
who works with the supervising doctors in Pulmonary Medicine at Fayetteville Diagnostic Clinic to provide medical care. She will consult with your physician to provide the same health care you have come to expect from your physician.
Kristin is a certified Asthma Educator and a Certified Smoking Cessation counselor.
MANA Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine provides medical care at Washington Regional Medical Center in Fayetteville.
- Certified Asthma Educator
- Board Certified Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Certified Smoking Cessation Counselor
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Arkansas State University, Jonesboro, AR
- Master of Science in Nursing
Arkansas State University of Nursing, Jonesboro, AR
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Asthma Education
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cancers of the Lung
- Complicated Chest Infections
- Smoking Cessation