The staff and patients at MANA Fayetteville Diagnostic Clinic said goodbye to the construction workers, dust and construction bins that had occupied the clinic grounds for the past several months. The clinic underwent a major renovation to expand space for specialties of high demand and to update patient flow throughout the clinic. Here is a list of the renovations that were completed:
- New, separate entrance for Endoscopy Center
- Endoscopy Center added two new procedure rooms, relocated the lobby, check-in desk and administrative offices as well as expanded the recovery area.
- New information & cashier desk in the front lobby.
- Expanded main corridor that leads from the front lobby to atrium.
- New tropical fish tank added in the main lobby which will feature new fish each month.
- New laminate wood flooring, new trim, clear signs and a fresh coat of paint throughout the clinic.
- Bone Density relocated to a newly renovated private suite. Bone Density check-in will be at the Health Services desk in the atrium.
- Pulmonary Medicine Suite expanded to add second nurses station, four exam rooms and additional office space for our growing care team.
- Pulmonary Diagnostics relocated upstairs to the Pulmonary Medicine Suite. Patients will continue to check in for these services at the Health Services desk in the atrium.
- Physical Therapy added 500 square feet of space that faces a beautiful courtyard.
Established in 1957, Fayetteville Diagnostic Clinic’s first location was near Wilson Park on Lollar Avenue. The physicians of MANA Fayetteville Diagnostic Clinic helped develop and establish North Hills Medical Park near the site of the future Washington Regional Medical Center. Today, the Internal Medicine and Specialty Clinic continues to be a leader in community health by attracting the best physicians, experienced staff and offering advanced healthcare technology.
This is the biggest renovation at MANA Fayetteville Diagnostic in 20 years. Our physicians and staff are excited to repurpose unused space, add new conveniences and efficient space for our patients and staff. Please come visit and see the improvements!