MANA offers the flu vaccine at convenient locations across Northwest Arkansas. We recommend you get the flu vaccine each year as soon as it is available. The flu vaccine takes two weeks from the time you receive it to be effective.
Flu Shot Locations
MANA Family Medicine SW Bentonville offers the flu shot for new and established patients from 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Fayetteville Diagnostic Clinic – Saturday drive-thru event on September 24th from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm by appointment. Available in the clinic for existing patients by appointment starting September 26 from 8 am to 4:30 pm.
- MANA Family Medicine North – Now available by appointment during clinic hours.
- MANA Family Medicine South & Elkins – Existing patients can come by to get a flu shot, from 8 am to 4 pm Monday through Friday.
- Northwest Arkansas Pediatrics – Now available by appointment on Thursday and Friday afternoons for patients 6 months and older.
- Renaissance Women’s Healthcare – By appointment for established patients.
- MANA Urgent Care College – No appointment is necessary. Available 7 days a week from 7 am to 6 pm.
- MANA Urgent Care Wedington – No appointment is necessary. Available 7 days a week from 7 am to 6 pm.
- MANA Family Medicine Prairie Grove – Available for existing patients 18+ by appointment.
- MANA Family Medicine Har-Ber – Available for established patients by appointment.
- MANA Family Medicine Springdale – Walk-in flu shots for established patients and flu shots by appointment for new patients.
- MANA Family Medicine Thompson Street – Every Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. Appointments are preferred, but drop-ins are welcome too.
- MANA Family Medicine Pinnacle Hills – Available for established patients by appointment.
- Northwest Arkansas Pediatrics Pinnacle Hills – Available for patients 6 months and older by appointment.
For more information on the flu vaccine, visit flu.gov