MANA offers the flu vaccine at convenient locations across Northwest Arkansas. We recommend you get the flu vaccine each year as soon as it is available as it takes two weeks from the time you receive it to be effective. Flu season typically starts in October and lasts through March.
- Fayetteville Diagnostic Clinic – Now available by appointment during clinic hours. Saturday drive-thru events on October 2nd and October 8th from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm by appointment.
- MANA Family Medicine North – Now available by appointment during clinic hours.
- MANA Family Medicine South – For patients by appointment, Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4 pm. Please call (479) 442-2822 when you arrive at the clinic.
- Northwest Arkansas Pediatrics – Now available by appointment during our flu clinics.
- Renaissance Women’s Healthcare – By appointment for established patients.
- MANA Urgent Care College – Available 7 days a week from 7 am to 5 pm.
- MANA Urgent Care Wedington – Available 7 days a week from 7 am to 6 pm.
- MANA Family Medicine Prairie Grove – Available for existing patients 18+ by appointment.
- MANA Family Medicine Har-Ber – Available for established patients by appointment.
- MANA Family Medicine Springdale – Walk-in flu shots for established patients and flu shots by appointment for new patients.
- MANA Family Medicine Thompson Street – Every Tuesday and Thursday from 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 pm. Appointments are preferred, but drop-ins are welcome too.
- MANA Family Medicine Pinnacle Hills – Available for established patients by appointment.
- Northwest Arkansas Pediatrics Pinnacle Hills – To be announced soon. Please check back here for updates.
For more information on flu vaccine, visit flu.gov