Everyone 6 months and older should get the flu vaccine every year.
For 2018, the Center for Disease Control recommends people get the flu vaccine as soon as it is available and before the end of October. People at highest risk for serious complications from influenza include infants, children, seniors, and people with chronic health conditions.
Get the flu vaccine to keep yourself and your community healthy!
Flu Vaccine is now available at several MANA clinics across Northwest Arkansas.
- Fayetteville Diagnostic Clinic – 3344 North Futrall Drive, Fayetteville
Established patients can drop by between 8 am to 11 am and 1 pm to 4 pm, Monday through Friday.
- FirstCare Family Doctors – Elkins – 2127 N. Center Street, Elkins.
Walk-in or by appointment. 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday.
- FirstCare Family Doctors – North Fayetteville – 3340 N. Futrall Drive, Fayetteville
Available by appointment Monday through Friday.
- FirstCare Family Doctors – Prairie Grove – 775 E. Douglas, Prairie Grove.
Available by appointment or during Saturday walk-in Flu Clinics 8 am – 12 pm Saturday, September 29, and 8 am – 12 pm, Saturday, October 20th.
- FirstCare Family Doctors South Fayetteville – 2523 E. Huntsville Road, Fayetteville
Walk-In or by appointment 7:00 am to 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday and 8 am to noon on Saturday.
- FirstCare Family Doctors – Springdale – 1109 S. West End Street, Springdale.
Walk-in or by appointment from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.
- FirstCare Family Doctors – Thompson Street – 307 S. Thompson Street, Suite A, Springdale
By appointment Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm.
- FirstCare Family Doctors – Tontitown – 171 North Maestri Road
Available during clinic hours Monday to Thursday, 8 am – 12 pm and 1 pm – 4 pm.
- Northwest Arkansas Pediatrics – 3380 Futrall Drive, Fayetteville & 3730 Pinnacle Hills Parkway, Rogers
Now available for patients by appointment during flu clinics.*
- MANA Family Medicine – 3730 Pinnacle Hills Parkway, Suite 2, Rogers
Available during clinic hours. No appointment necessary.
- MediServe Walk-In Clinic – 117 East Sycamore Street, Fayetteville, & 1188 N. Salem Drive, Fayetteville
Now available, walk-ins welcome!
- Renaissance Women’s Healthcare – 3302 N. North Hills Boulevard, Fayetteville
Now available for established patients Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to noon.
Not Yet Available:
- * The vaccine for patients with Medicaid / ARKids First is not yet available.
Offering Flu Mist
The flu mist will be an option for 2018. See below for clinics who will be offering flu mist in addition to flu shots.
- Northwest Arkansas Pediatrics will be offering flu mist when it is available.
- FirstCare Family Doctors in Tontitown will be offering flu mist when it is available.
- MediServe Walk-In Clinic, Wedington location will be offering flu when it is available.
Check back at this page for updates.
More information on the flu vaccine is available at flu.gov.