Happy Holidays to you and your family! We wish you a healthy, happy new year.
MANA Clinics will be closed December 25th and January 1st for our staff to enjoy the holiday with their families.
For your family’s acute care needs during the holidays, MediServe Walk-In Clinic is staffed by MANA physicians and open 7am to 7pm including weekends.
Please see additional closings or limited hours below.
Friday, December 22
- Fayetteville Diagnostic Clinic closed.
- FirstCare Family Doctors North closing at 12pm.
- FirstCare Family Doctors Springdale closing at 3 pm.
- FirstCare Family Doctors Thompson closing at 12pm.
- FirstCare Family Doctors Tontitown closing at 12pm.
- FirstCare Family Doctors West closing at 12p.
- MANA Imaging & MRI closed.
- Neurological Associates closed.
- Psychiatry closed.
- The Breast Center, both locations, closing at 12pm.
- Other MANA Clinics are open normal hours.
Saturday, December 23
- MediServe Walk-In Clinic, both locations, open 7 am to 7 pm
- Northwest Arkansas Pediatrics Acute Care Walk-in Clinic open 8am to 11am
- Other MANA Clinics are closed.
Sunday, December 24
- MediServe Wedington open 7a to 12p.
- MediServe College open 7a to 4p.
Monday, December 25
- MANA Clinics are closed.
Tuesday, December 26
- FirstCare Family Doctors Prairie Grove closed.
- FirstCare Family Doctors Thompson closed.
- FirstCare Family Doctors Tontitown closed.
- Millennium Chiropractic closed.
- Northwest Arkansas Psychiatry closed.
- Renaissance Women’s Healthcare closed.
- All other MANA clinics are open.
New Years Holiday
Sunday, December 31
- MediServe College Open 7a to 7p
- MediServe Wedington Open 7a to 4p
Monday, January 1st
- All MANA Clinics Closed.
**Psychiatry Closed 12/22 – 1/02.