PLEASE CALL 911 FOR MEDICAL EMERGENCIES
Clinic telephones are answered by our staff during clinic hours.
After office hours, for urgent medical questions, our patients may page a provider 24 hours a day seven days a week by calling:
Please note, our providers can offer advice but cannot diagnose illness or call in prescriptions based upon telephone conversations. We ask that you request an appointment for the best care possible.
Acute Care Walk-In Clinics
Our providers offer several acute care walk-in clinics with extended hours in Northwest Arkansas.
- MANA Urgent Care – College – 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Monday – Sunday
- MANA Urgent Care – Wedington – 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday – Sunday
- MANA Family Medicine- South Fayetteville – 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Monday – Friday and 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on Saturday
- MANA Family Medicine – Springdale – 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
- Northwest Arkansas Pediatrics – Fayetteville – 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday – Friday, and 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on Saturday
- Northwest Arkansas Pediatrics – Pinnacle Hills – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday