Clinic telephones are answered by our staff during clinic hours.
If you have a medical issue outside of clinic hours, MANA offers urgent care clinics with extended hours 7 days a week and some holidays. For urgent medical questions after clinic hours, our patients may call (479) 463-1000 and ask for the on-call doctor.*
*Please understand that our providers can offer advice but cannot diagnose illness or call in prescriptions based on telephone conversations.
Our providers offer several acute care walk-in clinics with extended hours in Northwest Arkansas. MANA Urgent Care accepts patients with most insurance plans.
- MANA Urgent Care – College – 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday – Sunday
- MANA Urgent Care – Wedington – 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday – Sunday
- MANA Family Medicine- South Fayetteville – 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday
- MANA Family Medicine – Springdale – 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
- MANA Family Medicine Southwest Bentonville – 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday – Friday
- Northwest Arkansas Pediatrics – Fayetteville* – 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday – Friday, and 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on Saturday
- Northwest Arkansas Pediatrics – Pinnacle Hills* – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
**The walk-in clinics at Northwest Arkansas Pediatrics are for established patients. New patients are required to make an appointment for their first visit.**
CALL 911 FOR MEDICAL EMERGENCIES.