2023 Insurance Changes
- MANA specialists will be in-network with AR Total Care, Ambetter, and WellCare by Allwell. This includes The Breast Center, Imaging, Physical Therapy, Psychiatry, Pulmonary Medicine, Renaissance Women’s Healthcare, Rheumatology, and Sleep Medicine.
- However, MANA Family Medicine, MANA Urgent Care, and Fayetteville Diagnostic Clinic Internal Medicine will be out-of-network for AR Total Care, Ambetter, and Wellcare by Allwell.
- Northwest Arkansas Pediatrics will be in-network with AR Total Care but out-of-network for Ambetter and Wellcare.
- Millennium Chiropractic will be in-network for Ambetter and Wellcare but not AR Total Care.
MANA physicians and providers are in-network for most major insurance plans, Medicare, and ARKids First. However, some providers have reached the limit for Medicare and are not able to accept new patients. Listed below are the major insurance plans that are in-network with MANA primary care physicians and specialists. Plans are subject to change.
New Patients or Patients with New Insurance: Please check with your insurance provider to confirm coverage of your doctor prior to your appointment to avoid any surprises.
- 6 Degrees Health
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Advantage PPO
- BlueMedicare (see Limited Access Plans)
- First Source PPO
- Federal Employee Plan (FEP)
- Health Advantage HMO
- True Blue PPO
- Great West
- Cigna Medicare Advantage
- Corvel Workers Compensation
- Employers Health Choice PPO
- Humana PPO
- Medicare (Medicare Part B)
- Medicaid / ARKids First
- Multiplan / PHCS
- Municipal Health Benefit Fund
- My Arkansas Insurance / Health Exchange Plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield Metallic Plans
- PPOPlus (Stratose / AMCO)
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare
- AARP Medicare Advantage
- USA Managed Care Organization
MANA Urgent Care is in-network for the insurance plans listed above, original Medicare, BlueMedicare PFFS, BlueMedicare HMO, UnitedHealthcare MA, and children under 18 with Medicaid/ARKids First who are established with a physician in the MANA network.
Limited Access Plans
Some medical departments within MANA accept additional plans.
- BlueMedicare PFFS is accepted by Pulmonary Medicine, Radiology, Rheumatology, Millennium Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, Psychiatry, and some providers (Martin Hannon, Kelly Hardin, Greg Henson, Jody Francisco, Michelle Gardner, Kin Hood, and John Nolen).
- As of January 1, 2023, AR Total Care, Ambetter, and WellCare by Allwell are in-network with MANA specialists. This includes The Breast Center, Imaging, Renaissance Women’s Health, Physical Therapy, Pulmonary Medicine, Psychology, and Rheumatology. Northwest Arkansas Pediatrics will be in remain in-network with AR Total Care. Millennium Chiropractic is in-network for Ambetter and Wellcare by Allwell.
- Humana Medicare Advantage PPO, HMO, and PFFS are accepted by Imaging, Pulmonary Medicine, Rheumatology, Physical Therapy, Millennium Chiropractic, and some providers (Martin Hannon, Jody Francisco, Michelle Gardner, Bruce DeYoung, Clint Turner, and Patrick McGowan).
- CareSource is accepted by Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Imaging, and Pulmonary Medicine.
- Empower Healthcare is accepted by MANA providers with the exception of Urgent Care and Chiropractics.
- Summit Community Care is accepted by Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Imaging.
- AR Total Care is accepted by Northwest Arkansas Pediatrics.
- Veterans Community Care Network is in-network for most MANA providers excluding Psychiatry, Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, and Urgent Care.
Understanding common health insurance terms
Payment for copays, coinsurance, or deductible is due at the time of service. We accept cash, checks, and debit/credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, and Discover). Please bring your insurance card to all appointments.
Please remember that your insurance policy is a contract between you and the insurance provider; therefore, the clinic cannot guarantee payment of your claim and must render the patient responsible for any services not covered by their insurance.
Patients without insurance should receive an email from MANA prior to their appointment with an estimate of the possible costs for the visit and any tests that may be performed.