Listed below are the major insurance plans that are in network for most MANA clinics and accepted by primary care doctors and medical specialists. Plans are subject to change. Please check with your insurance provider to confirm coverage. Thank you.
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Advantage PPO
- First Source PPO
- Federal Employee Plan (FEP)
- Health Advantage HMO
- MediPak Advantage HMO (all providers)
- MediPak PFFS (Gastroenterology, Pulmonary Medicine, Radiology, Neurological Associates, and Chiropractors only)
- True Blue PPO
- Cigna (includes Great West)
- Corvel Workers Compensation
- Coventry Advantra (Gastroenterology, Pulmonary Medicine, Radiology, Neurological Associates, and Chiropractors only)
- Employers Health Choice PPO
- Humana Choice Care
- Humana Medicare Advantage PPO, HMO, and PFFS (Gastroenterology, Pulmonary Medicine, Radiology, Neurological Associates, Physical Therapy and Chiropractors only)
- Novasys Choice Network
- Medicaid and ARKids First* (see notices below for Northwest Arkansas Pediatrics and MediServe)
- Medicare (Medicare Part B)** (see notice below for MediServe Walk-In Clinic)
- Multiplan / PHCS
- Municipal Health Benefit Fund
- My Arkansas Insurance / Health Exchange Plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield Metallic Plans
- QualChoice Select Network
- PPOPlus / Stratose / AMCO
- QualChoice Signature & Complete Networks
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- TriWest Healthcare Alliance (all providers except Rheumatology, Psychiatry, Chiropractic and some Neurology)
- United Healthcare
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Note to ARKids First & Medicaid: 1) With the exception of newborns, Northwest Arkansas Pediatrics is currently not accepting new Medicaid or ARKids First patients. This applies to infants and children. All of our pediatricians have reached their limit for Medicaid. 2) MediServe Walk-In Clinic physicians are not participating providers in the Medicaid or ARKids First programs, but they are allowed to see these patients. However, the patient will be responsible for payment at time of service and will not be able to self-file. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
** Note to Medicare Beneficiaries: MediServe Walk-in Clinic physicians are not participating providers in the Medicare program. This means that they cannot provide services for patients covered by either traditional Medicare Part B insurance or Medicare replacement insurance plans.
Patients are responsible for payment at time of service. Please remember that your insurance policy is a contract between you and the insurance provider; therefore, the clinic cannot guarantee payment of your claim and must render the patient responsible for any services not covered by their insurance.