MANA clinics and physicians are in-network for most major insurance plans. Listed below are the major insurance plans that are in-network with MANA primary care physicians and specialists. Plans are subject to change. Please check with your insurance provider to confirm coverage.
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Advantage PPO
- First Source PPO
- Federal Employee Plan (FEP)
- Health Advantage HMO
- MediPak Advantage HMO (excludes MANA Urgent Care Walk-In Clinic)
- MediPak PFFS ( only Gastroenterology, Pulmonary Medicine, Radiology, Rheumatology, Neurological Associates, and Chiropractors)
- True Blue PPO
- AllWell (excludes MANA Urgent Care Walk-In Clinic)
- Cigna (includes Great West)
- Corvel Workers Compensation
- Coventry Advantra (Only Gastroenterology, Pulmonary Medicine, Radiology, Rheumatology, Neurological Associates, Physical Therapy and Chiropractors)
- Employers Health Choice PPO
- Humana Choice Care
- Humana Medicare Advantage PPO, HMO, and PFFS (Only Gastroenterology, Pulmonary Medicine, Radiology, Rheumatology, Neurological Associates, Physical Therapy and Chiropractors)
- Medicaid and ARKids First*
- Medicare (Medicare Part B) ***
- Multiplan / PHCS
- Municipal Health Benefit Fund
- My Arkansas Insurance / Health Exchange Plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield Metallic Plans
- QualChoice Select Network
- Novasys Choice Network
- PPOPlus / Stratose / AMCO
- QualChoice Signature & Complete Networks
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- TriWest Healthcare Alliance (excludes Gastroenterology, Psychiatry, Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, FDC Neurology and MANA Urgent Care Walk-In Clinics)
- United Healthcare
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Note to ARKids First & Medicaid:
- With the exception of newborns, Northwest Arkansas Pediatrics is currently not accepting new Medicaid or ARKids First patients. This applies to infants and children. All of our pediatricians have reached their limit for Medicaid.
- Millennium Chiropractic does not participate in ArKids or Medicaid.
** MANA Urgent Care sees patients who are established with a physician in the MANA network that
have original Medicare*, children 18 and under with Medicaid, or ARKids First.
*** MANA does not accept Medicare Advantage or other Medicare replacement plans.
Patients are responsible for payment at the time of service. Please remember that your insurance policy is a contract between you and the insurance provider; therefore, the clinic cannot guarantee payment of your claim and must render the patient responsible for any services not covered by their insurance.