MANA clinics and physicians are in-network for most major insurance plans and Medicare. Listed below are the major insurance plans that are in-network with MANA primary care physicians and specialists. Plans are subject to change.
Please check with your insurance provider to confirm coverage.
- 6 Degrees Health
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Advantage PPO
- BlueMedicare (see Limited Access Plans)
- First Source PPO
- Federal Employee Plan (FEP)
- Health Advantage HMO
- True Blue PPO
- Great West
- Cigna Medicare Advantage
- Corvel Workers Compensation
- Employers Health Choice PPO
- Humana Choice Care
- Medicare (Medicare Part B)
- Medicaid / ARKids First
- Multiplan / PHCS
- Municipal Health Benefit Fund
- My Arkansas Insurance / Health Exchange Plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield Metallic Plans
- Novasys Choice Network
- PPOPlus / Stratose / AMCO
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare
- AARP Medicare Advantage
- USA Managed Care Organization
Limited Access Plans
Some medical departments within MANA accept additional plans.
- Humana Medicare Advantage PPO, HMO, and PFFS is accepted by Gastroenterology, Gynecology, Imaging, Pulmonary Medicine, Rheumatology, Neurology, Physical Therapy, and Chiropractic.
- Empower Healthcare is accepted by Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Imaging & MRI.
- Summit Community Care is accepted by Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Imaging & MRI.
- Arkansas Total Care is accepted by Family Medicine, Gastroenterology, Gynecology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Pulmonary Medicine, Psychiatry, Rheumatology, and Neurology.
- MediPak PFFS is accepted by Gastroenterology, Gynecology, Pulmonary Medicine, Radiology, Rheumatology, Chiropractors, Jody Francisco, Martin Hannon, Patrick McGowan, William McGowan, Clint Turner, Bruce DeYoung, and John Nolen, and Kin Hood.
- Veterans Community Care Network (excludes Gastroenterology, Psychiatry, Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, Neurology, and Urgent Care)
** MANA Urgent Care is in-network for the insurance plans listed above, original Medicare, AllWell MA, BCBS Medipak FFS, BCBS Medipak HMO, United MA plan, and children under 18 with Medicaid/ARKids First who are established with a physician in the MANA network.
Do MANA physicians accept Medicare?
Yes, MANA physicians accept Medicare Part B and some Medicare replacement plans. Please check with your insurance provider to confirm coverage.
Patients are responsible for payment at the time of service. Please remember that your insurance policy is a contract between you and the insurance provider; therefore, the clinic cannot guarantee payment of your claim and must render the patient responsible for any services not covered by their insurance.