Listed below are the major insurance plans that are in network for most MANA clinics and accepted by primary care doctors and medical specialists. Plans are subject to change. Please check with your insurance provider to confirm coverage. Thank you.
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Advantage PPO
- First Source PPO
- Federal Employee Plan (FEP)
- Health Advantage HMO
- MediPak Advantage HMO (excludes MANA Urgent Care Walk-In Clinic)
- MediPak PFFS ( only Gastroenterology, Pulmonary Medicine, Radiology, Rheumatology, Neurological Associates, and Chiropractors)
- True Blue PPO
- AllWell (excludes MANA Urgent Care Walk-In Clinic)
- Cigna (includes Great West)
- Corvel Workers Compensation
- Coventry Advantra (Only Gastroenterology, Pulmonary Medicine, Radiology, Rheumatology, Neurological Associates, Physical Therapy and Chiropractors)
- Employers Health Choice PPO
- Humana Choice Care
- Humana Medicare Advantage PPO, HMO, and PFFS (Only Gastroenterology, Pulmonary Medicine, Radiology, Rheumatology, Neurological Associates, Physical Therapy and Chiropractors)
- Medicaid and ARKids First* (excludes MANA Urgent Care Walk-In Clinic and Millennium Chiropractic) *see notices below for Northwest Arkansas Pediatrics.
- Medicare (Medicare Part B)** (excludes MANA Urgent Care Walk-In Clinics) **see notice below
- Multiplan / PHCS
- Municipal Health Benefit Fund
- My Arkansas Insurance / Health Exchange Plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield Metallic Plans
- QualChoice Select Network
- Novasys Choice Network
- PPOPlus / Stratose / AMCO
- QualChoice Signature & Complete Networks
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- TriWest Healthcare Alliance (excludes Gastroenterology, Psychiatry, Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, FDC Neurology and MANA Urgent Care Walk-In Clinics)
- United Healthcare
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Note to ARKids First & Medicaid:
1) With the exception of newborns, Northwest Arkansas Pediatrics is currently not accepting new Medicaid or ARKids First patients. This applies to infants and children. All of our pediatricians have reached their limit for Medicaid.
2) MANA Urgent Care Walk-In Clinic physicians are not participating providers in the Medicaid or ARKids First programs, but they are allowed to see these patients. However, the patient will be responsible for payment at time of service and will not be able to self-file.
3) Millennium Chiropractic does not participate in ArKids or Medicaid. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
** Note to Medicare Beneficiaries: MANA Urgent Care Walk-in Clinic physicians are not participating providers in the Medicare program. This means that they cannot provide services for patients covered by either traditional Medicare Part B insurance or Medicare replacement insurance plans.
Patients are responsible for payment at time of service. Please remember that your insurance policy is a contract between you and the insurance provider; therefore, the clinic cannot guarantee payment of your claim and must render the patient responsible for any services not covered by their insurance.