In 2006, MANA physicians and staff identified a need for a venue to provide charitable services to our community in Northwest Arkansas. The MANA Charitable Fund was established to expand our commitment of care and to contribute to the quality of life of the people in Northwest Arkansas. The MANA Charitable Fund is managed by the Arkansas Community Foundation.
Learn More About MANA Charitable Giving Programs
Click on the link below to learn more about our programs.
- Danna F. Grear, MD, The Breast Center, a MANA Clinic, Staff Member
- Stephen Johnson, MD, Retired MANA Physician, Community Member
- Joe T. Robinson, MD, Northwest Arkansas Pediatrics, a MANA Cilnic, Staff Member
- Garland M.Thorn, Jr., MD, MANA Family Medicine, Staff Member
- Sarah Faitak, RN, The Breast Center, a MANA Clinic, Staff Member
- Xochitl Baxter, Arvest Bank, Community Member
- Jim Smith, Smith Hurst, PLC, Community Member
- Judy Harris, Community Member
- Kathy Zachry, former MANA Staff Member, Community Member
- Daisy Bottoms, RN, MANA Family Medicine, Staff Member
Monika Fischer-Massie, MBA, Ph.D., Welcome Health, Community Member
Make a donation MANA Charitable Fund. To donate, visit Arkansas Community Foundation’s website and select you donation to go to MANA Charitable Fund, MANA Benevolence Fund, or the Murray T. Harris Scholarship Fund.