New myMANA Health Portal & App in 2018
To improve practice efficiency and patient experience, MANA physicians and clinics are moving to a unified system for billing, health records, and registration in 2018. MANA patients and family members will notice this improvement with a new health portal with expanded features, including a mobile app.
A team of physicians and staff tested several Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems before deciding on eClinicalWorks. The old EHR system was not meeting the needs of the physicians and the population they serve. MANA wants to offer patients better technology and access to their health information.
What You Need to Know
Billing will transition on July 1, 2018, and other portal features will launch in the fall.
- MANA Billing statements will look the same.
- Patients will have the option to pay their bill through the new health portal.
- Patients can set up payment plans and enroll in e-statements (optional).
- Family members’ accounts will be accessible with one login.
- If patients have a balance prior to July 1 and receive care after July 1, they may get two statements: one with the previous balance and one with the new charges. Please pay both bills.
We appreciate your patience during this transition. If you have any questions about your bill or would like to pay via the phone, please call (479) 571-5370 to speak with a patient Billing Advocate.
More Features Coming in October 2018!
MANA Physicians and staff began training on the new system in January 2018 and expect to complete training on October 1, 2018, when the new health portal will launch. The current myMANA health portal will remain active until October 1st.
- Manage medications and personal data
- Request appointments & set-up reminders
- Ask a nurse non-urgent questions
- Complete registration forms
- Request medication refills
- View lab results
- New App (Android & Apple versions)
- Connect with fitness trackers
Look for more information on the new features over the next few months in our newsletter, website and in the clinics.