Our expert team is dedicated to providing caring, comprehensive mental health care for all ages – children, adolescents, and adults.
Our care team – which includes two psychiatrists, a mental health nurse practitioner, and a therapist – is passionate about helping you make progress toward your health and wellness goals.
By working with others who play a role in your life (such as family members, physicians, therapists, schools, and teachers), we can build a complete picture of your unique needs and better understand your condition. We can then work with you to customize a comprehensive care plan that fits your specific needs.
NWA Psychiatry offers care for emotional, mental, behavioral, and developmental concerns.
- Psychiatric evaluations
- Medication services
- Therapy services
- Individual, family, and couples counseling
Some conditions we treat include (but are not limited to):
- ADHD in children/adolescents
- Bipolar disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Behavioral problems
- Adjustment disorders
- Eating disorders
Meet our Team
- Lance C. Foster, MD began Northwest Arkansas Psychiatry in 2014. He specializes in both adult & child and adolescent psychiatry. For 15 years he was the Chief Medical Officer and psychiatrist at Ozark Guidance Center, where he cared for preschool through adult patients, worked with Therapeutic Day Treatment programs, and oversaw the Child and Adolescent residential program. Dr. Foster likes hot yoga, cycling, and world traveling. Click here to learn more about Dr. Foster’s professional background.
- Randall Staley, MD joined Northwest Arkansas Psychiatry in 2018. He specializes in both adult & child and adolescent psychiatry, and also is trained in pediatrics. He has cared for both children and adults in residential treatment programs and outpatient settings. He also has worked with Therapeutic Day Treatment, school-based services, and foster care programs. Treating ADHD is one of his personal specialties. Dr. Staley enjoys fishing, mudding, and drinking hot coffee. Click here to learn more about Dr. Staley’s professional background.
- Brittany B. Seifert, APRN
- Andrea J. Cole, LPC
Request an Appointment
NWA Psychiatry is accepting new patient referrals from inside and outside of the MANA network. We do not require a referral from your primary care provider unless required by your insurance. To request an appointment, call our office at 479-571-6363.
For after hours or weekend emergencies, the doctor on call can be reached through the Washington Regional Medical Center operator at 479-463-1000. More on after-hours care.
For an emergency, call 911.