Pay Your Bill Online
Click here to pay your bill.
You will find your statement code on your bill. Your personal statement code is needed to log in to pay your bill.
We are now offering an easier way to pay your bill, Healow Text2Pay. Making payments is as easy as 1, 2, 3. Get a text. Click the link. Make the payment.
Please provide your mobile number to the clinic. Look for the Text2Pay code provided on your statement to get started!
Use Healow Text2Pay
Paying Your Bill on myMANA Portal
You can also view your statement and pay bills in the myMANA portal. Your medical record and statements are accessible in the same health portal.
- How to access the myMANA Health Portal
- If you have not received login information for the new health portal, please contact your physician’s office and ask about the new health portal.
- If you have multiple accounts for family members, each person will have a separate portal login. Please make sure you use the myMANA account login that corresponds to the statement.
- If you are using an Apple device, please note that the Safari browser does not support bill payment at this time. You may use Google Chrome to access the portal to pay your bill.
Questions & Payment Plans
If you have questions about your statement or if you would like to set up a payment plan, call one of our patient billing advocates. Our patient billing advocates are helpful, knowledgeable billing representatives who are here to help you. Patient Billing Services office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. excluding major holidays. Hablamos español.
(479) 571-5370 | toll-free 888-571-5370
MANA Patient Billing Services
237 E. Millsap Road, Suite 5, Fayetteville, Arkansas