Online Bill Pay Instructions
You may pay your bill using the secure InstaMed® server by clicking on the “Pay Your Bill” button below. Major credit cards and checks accepted. Currently, the billing portal is not the same account as myMANA patient portal. You will need to create a new account.
- Enter your email and a password to create an account.
- Enter your account number found on your MANA billing statement.
- Option to add multiple family members with the account number found on their MANA billing statement.
- Pay the balance or set up a payment plan.
- Receive a receipt via email.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this the same login and password for myMANA Patient Portal?
No, currently the bill pay portal is separate from the myMANA patient portal. You will need to create a new account. We will be moving to a new portal system with one login in October 2018.
- How do electronic statement and payments work?
When you click on the online bill pay button above, you will be taken to a secure payment site called InstaMed. You will enter your information including your MANA account number to access your statements and pay your bill using a Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover or your bank account.
- Is making a payment electronically secure?
Yes, we have a service called Instamed that provides a secure server for your bill payment. Fewer people see your account information than with paper checks and mailed payments.
- Can I sign up for a Payment Plan?
Yes, once you set up your login and password, you can select the dollar amount to be debited from your account/ credit card and how often you’d like to make a payment.
- Which clinics or physicians can I pay using online bill pay?
You can pay any MANA Clinic bill including the Breast Center, Fayetteville Diagnostic Clinic, FirstCare Family Doctors, Health Services, MANA Imaging, MediServe Walk-In Clinic, Northwest Arkansas Pediatrics, Renaissance Women’s Healthcare, Neurological Associates or Millennium Chiropractic Sports Medicine and Rehab by clicking on the “MAKE A PAYMENT” button.
- Can I change the amount of my payment on my payment plan?
If you are signed up for a voluntary payment plan you may call a patient billing advocate during business hours, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., excluding major holidays, at (479) 571-5370 and change your payment amount.
- What if I forgot my password and need to login?
Please call (479) 571-5370 during business hours (Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., excluding major holidays) to speak to a patient billing advocate who can assist you to reset your password.
Contact a Patient Billing Advocate
Our patient billing advocates are helpful, knowledgeable billing representatives who are here to help you with:
- Questions about your bill
- Pay your bill
- Set up a payment plan
Patient Billing Services office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. excluding major holidays. For more information call (479) 571-5370 or toll free 888-571-5370 to speak to a patient billing advocate.
MANA Patient Billing Services
237 E. Millsap Road, Suite 5