Paying Your Bill Online
You can view your statement and pay bills in the new myMANA portal! Your medical record and statements are now accessible in the same health portal.
- Please use Google Chrome on your computer to access Bill Pay on the myMANA Portal. Bill pay is not supported on mobile devices or Safari browser at this time.
- How to access the new Health Portal – If you have not received login information for the myMANA health portal, please contact your physician’s office and ask about the health portal.
- If you have multiple accounts for family members, each person may have a separate portal login. Please make sure you use the myMANA account login that corresponds to the statement or have proxy access to the dependent’s account.
Link Family Member Accounts
To link family member accounts, first make sure all members have a portal account set up. Then request the accounts be linked using our simple form.
Contact a Patient Billing Advocate
Our patient billing advocates are helpful, knowledgeable billing representatives who are here to help you. Patient Billing Services office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. excluding major holidays.
- Pay your bill
- Questions about your bill
- Set up a payment plan
- hablamos español
(479) 571-5370 | toll-free 888-571-5370
MANA Patient Billing Services
237 E. Millsap Road, Suite 5, Fayetteville, Arkansas