- I received two statements from MANA. Do I need to pay both?
If you have a balance prior to July 1 and receive care after July 1, you may get two statements: one with the previous balance and one with the new charges. Please pay both.
- I have a statement for my child, but it is not showing up on myMANA?
First, make sure the myMANA account you are logged in corresponds to the visit for the person on the statement. Each family member will have a separate myMANA account.
- I do not see an option for bill pay and/or statement is not visible on myMANA?
If your bill is for a date of service prior to July 1, 2018, you cannot use myMANA to pay your bill. Please refer to the section above, “Paying a Bill for Visits Prior to July”. Second, make sure you are you are logged in to the correct family member’s account. If you have any confusion, please call one of our patient billing advocates for assistance.
- Is making a payment electronically secure?
Yes, we have a secure server for your bill payment. Fewer people see your account information than with paper checks and mailed payments.
- What if I want to make a payment on a balance?
On myMANA, you can pay the balance or make a payment in the amount you choose.
- Have trouble logging in to pay your bill?
Please call (479) 571-5370 during business hours (Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., excluding major holidays) to speak to a patient billing advocate who can assist you to reset your password.