In the Northwest Arkansas Metro Area, Bentonville is ranked the #5 Fastest Growing City in the U.S., and Northwest Arkansas is ranked #7 on the U.S. News and World Report’s Best Places to Live. In response to the population explosion, there is a great need to expand care. Medical Associates of Northwest Arkansas is an independent physician group offering several physician partner opportunities.
Watch our video to learn more about what our physicians say about working at MANA.
Physician Partner Opportunities
We are actively recruiting physicians for the following specialties:
- Endocrinology Physician
- Gastroenterology Physician
- Family Medicine/Urgent Care Physician
- Internal Medicine Physician
- Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine Physician
- Rheumatology Physician
- Sleep Medicine Physician
Partnering with MANA
MANA is an independent, physician-owned group that includes physician-partner opportunities in family medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics, and an array of medical specialties. The association with this organization allows for a large referral base, negotiating power, and coordinated administration including human resources, information systems, marketing, and billing. Decisions are made by a physician board represented by all specialties.
We look for physicians who share our philosophy of care to join our group in a private practice setting. We believe in listening and sharing with our fellow providers and staff. By working together, we can share costs and resources, invest in cutting-edge technology, and provide better care to our patients as a result. We do everything we can to make your practice successful and let you practice medicine.
- Each department is featured as a single-specialty group
- Partnership opportunity
- Offer shared investment in healthcare services
Contact Us to Learn More
If you are a physician and are interested in learning more about partnering with MANA, please contact us by filling out the form linked below.
Vickie Brumbelow, Physician Services, (479) 571-6051Contact Us / Submit CV
About Northwest Arkansas
The Northwest Arkansas metro area has grown 24% since 2010, with a current population of 546,767. Individuals and families are attracted to Northwest Arkansas for career opportunities, the low cost of living, excellent schools, and the quality of life.
More information on Northwest Arkansas:
- Check out Finding Northwest Arkansas
- Schools rated in the top 10% nationwide: Northwest Arkansas School Report Card and Fayetteville is home to the University of Arkansas.
- Bike-friendly community with 250 miles of soft trails and 150 miles of paved paths connected by the Razorback greenway.
- Artsy community with Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, Walton Arts Center and Theater Squared
- Easy access to the great outdoors. Home to America’s first national river the Buffalo River, Ozark Mountains, and abundant lakes.