Northwest Arkansas was ranked the third fastest growing economy, and Fayetteville was ranked #4 in the 2019 U.S. News Best Places to Live in the United States. In response to the population explosion, there is a great need to expand care. Medical Associates of Northwest Arkansas is an independent physician group offering several physician partner opportunities.
Physician Partner Opportunities
We are actively recruiting physicians for the following specialties:
MANA is an independent, physician-owned group that includes physician partner opportunities in family medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics, and an array of medical specialties. The association with this organization allows for a large referral base, negotiating power, and coordinated administration including human resources, information systems, marketing, and billing. Decisions are made by a physician board represented by all specialties.
We look for physicians who share our philosophy of care to join our group in a private practice setting. We believe in listening and sharing with our fellow providers and staff. By working together, we can share costs and resources, invest in cutting-edge technology, and provide better care to our patients as a result. We do everything we can to make your practice successful and let you practice medicine.
- Each department is featured as a single specialty group
- Partnership opportunity
- Offer shared investment in healthcare services
If you are a physician and are interested in learning more about partnering with MANA, please contact us by filling out the form linked below.
Vickie Brumbelow, Physician Services, (479) 571-6051
About Northwest Arkansas
The Fayetteville-Rogers-Springdale Metropolitan area has doubled in population since 1990 and is consistently ranked as one of the best places to live and work. Individuals and families are attracted to Northwest Arkansas for career opportunities, the low cost of living and the quality of life.
- Fayetteville Named in the Top 5 Best Places to Live by U.S. News and World Report 2019
- #7 Most Economic Growth by U.S. Conference of Mayors (2018-2020)
- Best Cities for Job Growth by New Geography (2018)
- Best Cities for Bikes – by People for Bikes (2019)
- Best Places to Live in Every State – by Money (2018)
- Ranked No. 1 in the nation in family friendliness by the Chapman University’s Center for Demographics and Policy (2015)
More information on Northwest Arkansas:
- Finding Northwest Arkansas
- Explore Northwest Arkansas
- Experience Fayetteville
- Relocation Guide Fayetteville Livability
- Top rated schools: Northwest Arkansas School Report Card
- College Town, home of the Razorbacks – University of Arkansas Visitors Guide
- 200 miles of soft and hard surfaced trails – NWA Trails
- Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
- Walton Arts Center
- Home to America’s first national river, the Buffalo River
- Trails and things to do! Arkansas State Parks