Physician Partner Opportunity
Unique opportunity for a gastroenterologist, or gastroenterology physician, to join an independent, physician-owned medical group in a city ranked #4 on the U.S. News and World Report’s Best Places to Live and Best Affordable Place to Live. Home to the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville is a city of approximately 87,000 located in the larger Northwest Arkansas metro area of 535,000. Discover firsthand the quality lifestyle Fayetteville offers with extensive biking trails, abundant day and weekend outdoor excursions, excellent public and private schools, a flourishing arts community, and a low cost of living.
About the Position:
- Independent, physician-owned group with partnership opportunity after one year
- Offers work-life balance with a limited call schedule at a single regional hospital
- Autonomy to help build and lead a physician-owned practice encouraging a high level of engagement, communication, and teamwork with seamless, coordinated care.
- Focus on our mission to improve quality of life by providing compassionate, comprehensive, quality health care.
- On-site Imaging and Laboratory Services
- Part of MANA Medical Associates, a large, financially secure physician-led group with a built-in referral base of 130 providers (PCPs and Specialists) with a range of support services and 23 clinics.
- Offers excellent compensation package in an area with a low cost of living that includes the opportunity for guaranteed salary with incentive bonus for 2 years or productivity model as a partner
- Minimal buy-in upon partnership status
Fayetteville Diagnostic Clinic (FDC) is a multi-specialty clinic that includes Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Gastroenterology, Rheumatology, Neurology, and Radiology. FDC is part of a larger physician network, Medical Associates of Northwest Arkansas, with 130 providers. More on MANA & Northwest Arkansas
Fayetteville Diagnostic Clinic has a reputation of providing excellent gastroenterological care in Northwest Arkansas for 25 years. We pride ourselves on attracting and retaining excellent physicians who share our commitment to providing compassionate, quality healthcare. Our staff enjoys their work and looks forward to serving our patients each day. Watch our physician partner video to learn more.
We offer competitive benefits and support services
Established in 1999, MANA is a physician owned and led organization with 130 providers (PCPs and Specialists) with a longstanding reputation for financial stability. Association with this organization allows for a large referral base, negotiating power, and coordinated administration and support services. In addition to a competitive compensation package with low cost of living, we offer excellent insurance packages and retirement plans, professional liability insurance, and relocation assistance. Physicians have a partnership opportunity after one year.
About the Northwest Arkansas Metro Area
Northwest Arkansas is a thriving community, home to Wal-Mart, Tyson, J.B. Hunt and the extensive Wal-Mart vendor community. Nestled in the beautiful Ozark Mountains, the area offers award winning public education, endless outdoor activities including a rapidly growing cycling community, the world- renowned Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, opera, symphony, and theatric offerings, and SEC sports.
Physician applicants must have a medical degree, be fellowship trained in Gastroenterology, and eligible for licensure. Physicians completing their Gastroenterology fellowship are eligible to apply. Board certification required or eligible with plans to complete certification. Applicants must have the ability to communicate with compassion and effectiveness to patients and staff of MANA.
If you are a physician interested in learning more about partnering with MANA, please contact us by filling out the form linked below.
Vickie Brumbelow, Physician Services
Direct Phone (479) 571-6051
Main Phone (479) 571-6780
Cell (479) 409-7626