Physician Partner Opportunity
Unique opportunity for a pulmonary medicine physician to join an independent, physician-owned medical group in a community named one of the fastest growing cities and one of the best places to live. Fayetteville, home to the University of Arkansas, is a city of approximately 80,000 located in the larger Northwest Arkansas metro area of 525,000. Watch our video
- Join a group of eight Pulmonary & Critical Care doctors (one of which is Certified in Sleep Medicine) and four Advanced Practice Providers
- Limited weekday call schedule at one hospital. Hospital shift work option available.
- Participate in Center for Chest Care Interdisciplinary Conference
- EBUS, Spirometry, Sleep Medicine and Pulmonary Diagnostics
- Low Dose CT Lung Screening Program
- Built-in referral base of 100 providers (PCPs and Specialists)
- Sleep Medicine Certification a plus
- Opportunity for guaranteed salary with incentive bonus for 1 year or productivity model
- Partnership opportunity after one year with minimal buy-ins
About the Practice:
Fayetteville Diagnostic Clinic (FDC) is a multi-specialty clinic that includes Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Gastroenterology, Rheumatology, Neurology, and Radiology. FDC is part of a larger physician network, Medical Associates of Northwest Arkansas with 100 providers.
Applicants must have a medical degree and be eligible for licensure. Physicians who are still completing their fellowship are eligible to apply. Board certification or board eligible with plans to complete certification required. Board certification in Sleep Medicine a plus. Ability to communicate with compassion and effectiveness to patients and staff of MANA.
If you are a physician interested in learning more about partnering with MANA, please contact us by filling out the form linked below.
Vickie Brumbelow, Physician Services
Direct Phone (479) 571-6051
Main Phone (479) 571-6780
Cell (479) 409-7626