Physician Partner Opportunity
Unique opportunity for a pulmonary medicine physician to join an independent, physician-owned medical group in a community named one of the fastest growing cities and one of the best places to live. Fayetteville, home to the University of Arkansas, is a city of approximately 80,000 located in the larger Northwest Arkansas metro area of 525,000. Watch our video
About the Position:
- Sleep Medicine Certification a plus
- Join group of eight Pulmonary & Critical Care doctors (one of which is Certified in Sleep Medicine) and four Advanced Practice Providers
- Limited weekday call schedule (One hospital, One LTAC)
- Low Dose CT Lung Screening Program
- EBUS, Spirometry, Sleep Medicine and Pulmonary Diagnostics
- Participate in Center for Chest Care Interdisciplinary Conference
- Built-in referral base of 100 providers (PCPs and Specialists)
- Opportunity for guaranteed salary with incentive bonus for 1 year or productivity model
- Partnership opportunity after one year with minimal buy-ins
About the Practice:
Fayetteville Diagnostic Clinic (FDC) is a multi-specialty clinic that includes Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Gastroenterology, Rheumatology, Neurology and Radiology. FDC is part of a larger physician network, Medical Associates of Northwest Arkansas with 100 providers.
Must have completed training and eligible for licensure. Must be board certified or eligible with plans to complete certification. Board certification in Sleep Medicine a plus. Ability to communicate with compassion and effectiveness to patients and staff of MANA.
If you are a physician or resident and are interested in learning more about partnering with MANA, please contact us by filling out the form linked below.
Vickie Brumbelow, Physician Services
Direct Phone (479) 571-6051
Main Phone (479) 571-6780
Cell (479) 409-7626