About the Practice:
Fayetteville Diagnostic Clinic (FDC) is a multi-specialty clinic that includes Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Gastroenterology, Rheumatology, Neurology, and Radiology. FDC is part of a larger physician network, Medical Associates of Northwest Arkansas, with over 100 providers practicing in clinics throughout NWA.
About the Position
- Join a busy practice with another Rheumatologist based in a multispecialty clinic.
- Complete ancillary services on-site including bone density, x-ray, and lab
- Built-in referral base of 100+ providers (PCPs and Specialists) across Northwest Arkansas
- Guaranteed salary for 1-year with incentive bonus
- Partnership Opportunity after one year with minimal buy-ins
- Must have a medical degree, completed a fellowship in Rheumatology, and be eligible for licensure. Physicians completing fellowship are eligible to apply. Board certification required or eligible with plans to complete certification. Ability to communicate with compassion and effectiveness to patients and staff of MANA.
We offer competitive benefits and support services.
Established in 1999, MANA is a physician-owned and led organization with approximately 90 physicians and 20 advanced practice clinicians with a longstanding reputation for financial stability. Association with this organization allows for a large referral base, negotiating power, and coordinated administration and support services. In addition to a competitive compensation package with low cost of living, we offer excellent insurance packages and retirement plans, professional liability insurance, and relocation assistance.
About the Northwest Arkansas Metro Area
Northwest Arkansas is a thriving community of over 560,000 residents, home to Wal-Mart, Tyson, J.B. Hunt and the extensive Wal-Mart vendor community. Nestled in the beautiful Ozark Mountains, the area offers award winning public education, endless outdoor activities including a rapidly growing cycling community, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, opera, symphony, and theatre offerings, and SEC sports. Fayetteville is home to the University of Arkansas, and in March of 2019 was named #4 in Best Places to Live in America by U.S. News and World Report.
If you are a physician interested in learning more about partnering with MANA, please contact us by filling out the form linked below.
Vickie Brumbelow, Physician Services
Direct Phone: (479) 571-6051
Main Phone: (479) 571-6780
Cell Phone: (479) 409-7626