Staff giving is an important part of MANA’s commitment to the community.
Through the Charitable Fund, MANA physicians and staff may choose to auto-draft a donation from their paychecks to the fund. Every year, the participating staff members and physicians nominate and vote on local nonprofits to receive their donations.
The charity or non-profit organizations must be a 501 (c) (3) organization and fit our mission to improve the health of the Northwest Arkansas Community.
In 2018, MANA staff members will donate $24,000 to area non-profits:
- Peace at Home Shelter
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Arkansas
- Soldier ON Service Dogs
- NWA Center for Sexual Assualt
- Horses for Healing
- Northwest Arkansas House of Hope
- Arkansas Crisis Center
- CASA of Northwest Arkansas
- Teen Action Support Center
- Hope Cancer Resources
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Tri Cycle Farms