Staff giving is an important part of MANA’s commitment to the community.
Through the Charitable Fund, MANA physicians and staff may choose to auto-draft a donation from their paychecks to the Fund. Every year, the participating staff members vote on local charities to receive their donations.
In 2018, MANA staff members will donate $24,000 to area non-profits:
- Peace at Home Shelter
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Arkansas
- Soldier ON Service Dogs
- NWA Center for Sexual Assualt
- Horses for Healing
- Northwest Arkansas House of Hope
- Arkansas Crisis Center
- CASA of Northwest Arkansas
- Teen Action Support Center
- Hope Cancer Resources
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Tri Cycle Farms