Request a TeleVist
- The first step is to request a TeleVisit by phone or through the myMANA Portal. Some visits require a myMANA portal account.
- Whether you are using your smartphone or computer, you will want to set aside a private location for your TeleVisit.
To begin your TeleVisit, follow these easy steps:
- Login to myMANA Health Portal or the healow app 10 minutes prior to your appointment time. You can also click on the link in the email or text appointment reminder.
- Click “Join TeleVisit” in your patient dashboard.
- Fill out any patient questionnaire, and provide requested personal information.
- Click “Proceed” to check your computer’s speed and ability to support a TeleVisit. If your computer does not have a webcam (most do) you will need to attach one.
- Click “Start TeleVisit” to enter the virtual waiting room.
- Your physician will begin the face-to-face TeleVisit, and disconnect when the visit ends.
Problems or questions?
If you experience any technical problems or have questions about the TeleVisit process, first look at the TeleVisit help file at the bottom left on your myMANA Health Portal dashboard. If you need additional help, we offer free live chat support, accessible at the bottom of the TeleVisit help page.