Updated May 18, 2020
MANA clinics are open and here for you. You can rest assured that MANA physicians and staff are taking every precaution to keep our patients safe and healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are following the recommendations of the American Medical Association (AMA), the Center of Disease Control (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Our physicians are offering in-person visits and Televisits. A Televisit is a face-to-face visit with your doctor using your phone, tablet, or computer.
Same-day visits are available at several MANA clinics; however, we ask that you please call first. We are not accepting walk-in patients at this time.
To allow for social distancing recommendations, we are limiting the number of patients in the clinic at one time.
To prevent the spread of illness, we have separated well and sick patient care at our clinics. We will ask you some questions before your appointment. If you have any symptoms, we will either see you by Televisit or at a designated facility.
We ask that you come alone to your appointment if possible. Please do not bring anyone with you to the appointment unless you require assistance.
Please wear a face mask to your appointment. Our staff will also be wearing masks. If you do not have one, we will provide one for you.
You will be screened again at the entrance of the clinic for any symptoms. Many clinics are asking patients to check-in from their car instead of waiting in the lobby.
Exam rooms are disinfected after each patient and we are frequently disinfecting the clinic throughout the day and deep cleaning the clinic regularly.
To learn more, click on your doctor’s office below.
- Fayetteville Diagnostic Clinic is offering TeleVisits and in person visits Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- MANA Family Medicine Har-Ber, Prairie Grove, Springdale, and Thompson are offering TeleVisits and in-clinic appointments during their normal business hours. Same day appointments are often available.
- MANA Family Medicine North Fayetteville is offering clinic appointments for well visits from 8 am to noon and offering TeleVisits.
- MANA Family Medicine Pinnacle Hills is offering TeleVisits and clinic appointments Monday through Friday 8:00 am 5:00 pm, and Televists only on Saturday from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- MANA Family Medicine South Fayetteville and Elkins physicians are offering Televisits and separated well care at their clinic Monday through Friday 7:00 am – 5:00 pm. In addition, they offer a completely separate Fever or Respiratory Symptom Clinic next door with the same hours.
- Northwest Arkansas Pediatrics is offering acute care clinic appointments and Televisits Monday through Friday 8:00 to 5:00 in Fayetteville and Pinnacle Hills, and Saturday 8:00 to 11:00 in Fayetteville. Our night clinic remains closed at this time. We are available for your child’s wellness care/immunizations in our Wellness Clinics at both locations Monday through Friday 8:00 to 5:00.
- MANA Urgent Care College hours are Sunday through Monday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm. Same day Televisits available! Walk-in patients are welcome and will be screened at the door.
- MANA Urgent Care Wedington hours are Sunday through Monday 7:00 am to 5:00 pm. Same day Televisits available! Walk-in patients are welcome and will be screened at the door.
- Northwest Arkansas Psychiatry is open and here for you Monday through Thursday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and Friday 8:00 am to Noon. Now offering Televisits for existing patients for medication management.
- Renaissance Women’s Healthcare is open for in clinic visits during our normal hours.
- The Breast Center In addition to diagnostic exams, The Breast Center is now providing screening Mammograms for patients at low risk for COVID-19 at our clinics in Fayetteville, Bentonville, and Harrison.
- Millennium Chiropractic Sports Medicine and Rehab is open normal business hours.
- MANA Physical Therapy Fayetteville is open normal hours and MANA Physical Therapy Springdale is currently closed.
- MANA Imaging, MANA Laboratory, and Respiratory Lab are open normal business hours.
- Special Wellness Laboratory MANA is providing wellness labs at MANA Family Medicine North 8:00 am to 12:00 pm. Please schedule through your physician.
- MANA MRI is open for limited hours are Monday and Wednesday, 7:30 am to 6:00 pm, and Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, 7:30 am to 12:00 pm.
After Your Appointment
After your appointment, if you should develop symptoms of fever, cough, or shortness of breath within seven days, please let us know so that we can properly sequester our staff members.
Thank you for your patience
Your health and the health of our staff is our top priority. Thank you for your patience and for doing your part to slow the spread of COVID-19. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you again.