Medical Associates of Northwest Arkansas (MANA) is an independent physician group that includes family medicine, pediatrics, an array of specialists and health services, as well as acute care walk-in clinics.
News & Events
- Pediatricians partner with Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation for 2014 Walk to Cure Diabetes
- The Breast Center presents Komen Ozark Pink Ribbon Luncheon
- myMANA: Now you can access your personal health record & more!
- Joan Lunden Thankful for Breast Ultrasound
- FREE Lung Cancer Screening Program
Back to School: Immunization Checklist
Our nurses have been getting lots of calls from parents asking about their child’s immunization records. To attend public or private school in Arkansas, there are new vaccine requirements for 2015 school year.