Welcome to MANA
Medical Associates of Northwest Arkansas (MANA) is an independent physician group that includes family medicine, pediatrics, an array of specialists and health services, as well as acute care walk-in clinics. Our mission is to improve quality of life by providing compassionate, comprehensive, quality healthcare.
News & Events
- Readers of Citiscapes Magazine voted MANA Clinics 'Best Medical Clinic' and Northwest Arkansas Pediatric Clinic 'Best Pediatric Clinic' - See the December Issue on newsstands now!
- Readers of Celebrate Magazine voted Dr. Mark Pickhardt as 'Best Gynecologist' and Dr. Joe T. Robinson 'Best Pediatrician'
See the December issue on newsstands now
- MANA will provide First Aid at Fayetteville Half Marathon, December 15th
- MANA Providers to participate in Health Insurance Marketplace
- New Lung Cancer Screening Scan: Take an hour, gain a lifetime.
- More News
In the best interest of our patients' and staff's safety, MANA Clinics may close during inclement weather or remain open with shortened hours. The latest on MANA Clinic closings or altered hours re listed below:
Current Clinic Closings
Saturday, December 7th
- FirstCare Mission & Crossover - Open 8 am to 12 pm
- FirstCare South - Closed
- MediServe Walk-In Clinic - Wedington - Open Noon to 5:30 p.m.
- MediServe Walk-In Clinic - College - Closed.
- Northwest Arkansas Pediatric Clinic - Closed
- The Breast Center - Saturday Clinic Closed
Sunday, December 8th
- MediServe Wedington Opening at 10:00 am